Saturday, August 25, 2012

Deep Cove

Doughnut from Honey Doughnuts in Deep Cove,
I'm not sure i've ever tasted anything like it. It was delish!
 I spent the morning of my last day at a really cool place called Deep Cove with the kiddos so heres a few pictures from my new camera (which I am still getting used to).  We had a yummy breakfast at Honey Doughnuts which I definitely recommend! And it was a stunning drive once we got over the second narrows bridge along the water.


Anyways heres the pictures:





I love the coast, I don't think there is anything more beautiful than the blue water and gorgeous mountains in the background.



H. on her super cool red strider from Grandy.
That girl loves to bike!
Sisters <3

This is the same area that K. took me on a overnight camping trip on the kayak when I was approx. 11 ( we cant remember exactly how old I was...) ! It was so much fun, I have such a great big sister!


S. Being the king of the rock! He is getting to be such
a big boy! 


 Off to finish packing and catch my plane in 5 hours!



No comments:

Post a Comment